Termites are common, and, although very small, can cause severe and widespread damage to your property. Pest and termite inspections in Brisbane are recommended at least once a year to ensure your home is safe and damage-free. There are many misconceptions around professional pest inspections, so it is important to be well-informed and aware of the best possible options for you and your family.
The Benefits of Termite Inspections:
- If termites are detected early enough, they can be dealt with efficiently by a professional, which will save you a lot of time, trouble and potentially save the structural integrity of your home.
- Our pest and termite inspections are quick, effective, and affordable; potentially saving you a lot of money in the future.
- Ensuring your home is termite-free will give you peace of mind for the safety, health, and comfort of your home for you and your family in the future.
- A full, professional pest inspection and pest control plan goes a long way, and is significantly more effective, thorough, and safe than settling for store-bought pesticides or traps – these are often a temporary solution and don’t tackle the source of the problem.
See our SPECIAL OFFERS for Pest & Building Inspection Services! Click Here.
- “If I have metal frames and cement slabs, I won’t get termites… right?” Wrong. While metal frames and cement slabs themselves may be safe from termites, other materials in and around them are not. Termites, being hardy creatures, have developed an appetite over time for all sorts of things, including doorframes and skirting boards, soft plastics, plasterboard, and even electrical cables.
- If I can’t see them, they aren’t there. Another misconception is that if you can’t see any evidence of termites, you don’t have them. But this is far from true. Pests, especially ones as small and insidious as termites, are great at hiding. Regular pest and termite inspections in Brisbane are the safest way to ensure your home isn’t hiding any unwanted creatures.
- Professional pest inspections are too expensive. We offer a range of different pest inspection solutions that are affordable and highly effective. While a big pest inspection – particularly for something as potentially widespread as termites – can seem like too big of an investment, the money you end up saving in the future will be substantial.
- Pest control chemicals are poisonous. While it’s true that some chemicals used during pest control are, inevitably, going to contain toxins; nowadays, there are many greener and healthier options. Before your inspection, you can talk to one of our experts about some of these cleaner, less harmful pest control methods.